New to Whole Hog III - Pan?

Hello all -

I am new to the Whole Hog III system. I can program my 3 DL.1s to move to set positions that I have define, but I have two problems. The first, and this is only because I haven't taken the time to try, is that I cannot configure the 'Beams' to pick-up the images from my Catalyst server.

The second, and this is what I really need an answer to, is based on the concept of panning. Like, projecting an image/video and holding that while the projector physically moves to another position. Is this possible and if so, how?

Thank you for taking the time to read this long post and aiding a newbie at this system.
Parents
  • I am sorry i do not understand your first question?? But if you are asking how to recorad beam and positoin information into the same pallet. After pressing the record button in the bottum right screen you will see buttons that say use I, use P, use C, use B, use E, and use T. push the perramitors you want to save into the pallet and them sellect the dirrectory you want to save the info in. This is masking in all the info for the function IPCBTE. After you do that in the pallet you stored the info you will see in the top right cornner the letter PB for position and beam information.

If you want the DL.1 to hold the same keyston correction fro the content from the catalyst you might need to make several cues inbetween the starting cue and the ending cue. so every cue is keystone corrected to the position you want.
  • I am sorry i do not understand your first question?? But if you are asking how to recorad beam and positoin information into the same pallet. After pressing the record button in the bottum right screen you will see buttons that say use I, use P, use C, use B, use E, and use T. push the perramitors you want to save into the pallet and them sellect the dirrectory you want to save the info in. This is masking in all the info for the function IPCBTE. After you do that in the pallet you stored the info you will see in the top right cornner the letter PB for position and beam information.

If you want the DL.1 to hold the same keyston correction fro the content from the catalyst you might need to make several cues inbetween the starting cue and the ending cue. so every cue is keystone corrected to the position you want.
Children
No Data
Related