Automatic restart of processes?

Why don't ad an option to restart processes? Sometimes the GUI crashes but everything works, so why don't have an autostart of crashed processes?
Parents
  • Hello Magnus,

I am not sure if this is working for the WholeHog III, but it is for the iPC.

You should be able to do so, Presseing Pig & Open & Backspace will show the taskmanager, where You see the status of the processes. Right click on the process can be used to restart processes. I've used it several times, where the Desktop hangs, but the rest of the desk is working, so I was able to restart the Desktop without having a problem running the show.

hope it helps,

Tom
  • Hello Magnus,

I am not sure if this is working for the WholeHog III, but it is for the iPC.

You should be able to do so, Presseing Pig & Open & Backspace will show the taskmanager, where You see the status of the processes. Right click on the process can be used to restart processes. I've used it several times, where the Desktop hangs, but the rest of the desk is working, so I was able to restart the Desktop without having a problem running the show.

hope it helps,

Tom
Children
No Data
Related