Toggle scenes on/off

In some movinglight consoles there is button like Sceens that you can toggle on and off... Why not in Hog3??

I would like to use the scenes pallette insted of faders.
Parents
  • Magnus,

You can use the cuelist and scene directory windows to run playbacks without attaching them to masters. If you turn off the guard button in the directory, tapping on a directory item is equivalent to pressing go for that playback.

If you want to be able to tap an item once to turn a playback on and again to release it, create single cue cuelists and set the Action at end of list option to Add release end cue. This will put a second virtual cue in the cuelist that will release the list with the second press.

I hope this helps.
  • Magnus,

You can use the cuelist and scene directory windows to run playbacks without attaching them to masters. If you turn off the guard button in the directory, tapping on a directory item is equivalent to pressing go for that playback.

If you want to be able to tap an item once to turn a playback on and again to release it, create single cue cuelists and set the Action at end of list option to Add release end cue. This will put a second virtual cue in the cuelist that will release the list with the second press.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related