newbie - pan/tilt timing

Hi Guys,
I just recently started working with this lighting system, which BTW is my first lighting system:p , and I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the speed in which a fixture can pan or tilt to a new position?

Thanks a ton!
Parents
  • Yes.........

When recording Cues, you can adjust the time in which the console fades the pan and tilt.

Not having the console right on front of me I can't tell you how to do it for just the pan and tilt.
    However, If you double click the Cue List's Choose button change the fade times in the fade time area of the spread sheet.

The following may not be exact, but is a rought idea, Not having the console infront of me i'm doing this from memory.
    Say you want to change the time of the P+T fade from cue 3 to cue 4 on the cuelist on Master 2.

Select the choose of Master 2, Type in
    "Cue_4_open"
    This should open the editor window for Cue 4 for the CueList on Master 2.
    Select Fade on the top bar of buttons.
    Highlight the cells for the Pan and Tilt of the fixtures you would like to change, press "SET" and enter the time you would like this fade to run.
    Then press "enter" and now "UPDATE"

Try running your cue now......... see if thats what your looking for.

Kris.
  • Yes.........

When recording Cues, you can adjust the time in which the console fades the pan and tilt.

Not having the console right on front of me I can't tell you how to do it for just the pan and tilt.
    However, If you double click the Cue List's Choose button change the fade times in the fade time area of the spread sheet.

The following may not be exact, but is a rought idea, Not having the console infront of me i'm doing this from memory.
    Say you want to change the time of the P+T fade from cue 3 to cue 4 on the cuelist on Master 2.

Select the choose of Master 2, Type in
    "Cue_4_open"
    This should open the editor window for Cue 4 for the CueList on Master 2.
    Select Fade on the top bar of buttons.
    Highlight the cells for the Pan and Tilt of the fixtures you would like to change, press "SET" and enter the time you would like this fade to run.
    Then press "enter" and now "UPDATE"

Try running your cue now......... see if thats what your looking for.

Kris.
Children
No Data
Related