How to separate CMY / HS on faders

Is there some way to separate CMY / HS on faders using IPCB option? That i want is to do colourmix through faders.
Parents
  • You can do this by going into the preferences window and under the programming tab selecting seperate by color. You can then record three seperate IPCB scenes with each color flag at full (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) for the fixtures you want to effect on stage. This should allow you to mix colour using playback faders. Then if you want to record this color mix into a cue you can "suck" the colour parameters for those fixtures into the programmer/cue editor.

I hope this works for you in a way you were hoping for.
  • You can do this by going into the preferences window and under the programming tab selecting seperate by color. You can then record three seperate IPCB scenes with each color flag at full (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) for the fixtures you want to effect on stage. This should allow you to mix colour using playback faders. Then if you want to record this color mix into a cue you can "suck" the colour parameters for those fixtures into the programmer/cue editor.

I hope this works for you in a way you were hoping for.
Children
No Data
Related