HELP UPGRADE CONSOLE AND CATALYST

currently i have a mac powerpc 10.3, catalyst server 3.3 pro installed, with the whole hog III console ver. 1.3.8 (b956) and i am planning to installed it to Intel Core Dual Xeon 10.4, and upgrad to catalyst ver.4, and install new version of whole hog III.

please help.. tnx
Parents
  • This link will get you to you the most current Hog III software which can be downloaded.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/release/index.shtml

This link will explain how you burn an ISO from your computer to disk,i use deepburner pro fro the PC which works so i can't comment on Mac based burning software.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/burning/

I reccommend using a fast internet connection as full download cannot be done easily on a slow connection.
    If coming from an older version of software to a newer version backup anything on the console you may require.
    You will also need an external keyboaed to do a full system restore.

Hope this is of some help.

C
  • This link will get you to you the most current Hog III software which can be downloaded.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/release/index.shtml

This link will explain how you burn an ISO from your computer to disk,i use deepburner pro fro the PC which works so i can't comment on Mac based burning software.

www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/burning/

I reccommend using a fast internet connection as full download cannot be done easily on a slow connection.
    If coming from an older version of software to a newer version backup anything on the console you may require.
    You will also need an external keyboaed to do a full system restore.

Hope this is of some help.

C
Children
No Data
Related