Color labelling

A while ago I remember a discussion requesting the facility to set custom background colors to pallets as you can label folders on the Mac. As an enhancement it struck me it would also be useful to extend this to the patch view. When dealing with large numbers of RGB cells it would help identify real world fixture start addresses, giving the ability to highlight in groups of 18 etc.

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Sami,

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're looking for?

Do you want to be able to edit and add to the gel picker palettes so that you can use them with scrollers?

Thanks.

Something like that...
    It would be nice to be able to use gel picker style on scroller color palettes (and maybe also colors of other fixtures which are made by using gel picker), cause that is good simple layout.
    One options is a possibility to link somehow palettes to gel picker and you could have a custom picker which has colors of selected scrollers. Somekind of "gels that I have" pallette.
    I also wonder, is it totally stupid to have Show fewer buttons option selection dependant, so only palettes available for current selection are shown.
  • [quote=teerickson]Sami,

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're looking for?

Do you want to be able to edit and add to the gel picker palettes so that you can use them with scrollers?

Thanks.

Something like that...
    It would be nice to be able to use gel picker style on scroller color palettes (and maybe also colors of other fixtures which are made by using gel picker), cause that is good simple layout.
    One options is a possibility to link somehow palettes to gel picker and you could have a custom picker which has colors of selected scrollers. Somekind of "gels that I have" pallette.
    I also wonder, is it totally stupid to have Show fewer buttons option selection dependant, so only palettes available for current selection are shown.
Children
No Data
Related