Color labelling

A while ago I remember a discussion requesting the facility to set custom background colors to pallets as you can label folders on the Mac. As an enhancement it struck me it would also be useful to extend this to the patch view. When dealing with large numbers of RGB cells it would help identify real world fixture start addresses, giving the ability to highlight in groups of 18 etc.

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • I think we must also find a balance between the slot information the Hog gives and palettes...
    From the begining of my Hog3 using (quite near V1.x) I adopted style where I try to use as few palettes as I can...cause imo it's the idea of Hog3. So I use palettes only in situations where I cannot get what I need from toolbar...like CMY and HS, Scroller colours, and combinations of gobos, rotate, prism etc.
    Usually those are the palettes which are linked to cues also.
  • I think we must also find a balance between the slot information the Hog gives and palettes...
    From the begining of my Hog3 using (quite near V1.x) I adopted style where I try to use as few palettes as I can...cause imo it's the idea of Hog3. So I use palettes only in situations where I cannot get what I need from toolbar...like CMY and HS, Scroller colours, and combinations of gobos, rotate, prism etc.
    Usually those are the palettes which are linked to cues also.
Children
No Data
Related