Color labelling

A while ago I remember a discussion requesting the facility to set custom background colors to pallets as you can label folders on the Mac. As an enhancement it struck me it would also be useful to extend this to the patch view. When dealing with large numbers of RGB cells it would help identify real world fixture start addresses, giving the ability to highlight in groups of 18 etc.

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • I'm not sure if somebody actually mentioned this already or not, cos I kinda got lost half way down there.

But what if when we were adding fixtures with Color Wheels/Scrollers, we could tell the console what colours were in each posistion on the wheel/gelstring and from that we could while programming select the colour by using the HS picker.

Or if you selected all your light to a shade in-between orange and red thenn all your lights with CMY go to that colour and all the light with wheels/strings go to the closest colour they can.

And if your fixture has RGB or CMY then these automaticly take over from the wheel/string selection.

Kris.
  • I'm not sure if somebody actually mentioned this already or not, cos I kinda got lost half way down there.

But what if when we were adding fixtures with Color Wheels/Scrollers, we could tell the console what colours were in each posistion on the wheel/gelstring and from that we could while programming select the colour by using the HS picker.

Or if you selected all your light to a shade in-between orange and red thenn all your lights with CMY go to that colour and all the light with wheels/strings go to the closest colour they can.

And if your fixture has RGB or CMY then these automaticly take over from the wheel/string selection.

Kris.
Children
No Data
Related