Viewing Track Cue From A Cue

My Questions is , If i wanted look at the tracked portion of a cue , meaning only what was just tracked through or newely added How can i go about doing so?

Thanks Again .

Amber ruiz.
Parents
  • Amber,

Marco is correct that looking at a cue editor will be the easiest way to view the tracked and hard values in a cue.

You can open a cue editor in the following ways:
    1) Open a cuelist window and press the View Cue button.
    2) Choose the master with the cuelist and double-press the Cue button to open an editor for the current cue.
    3) Choose the master with the cuelist and use the syntax "Cue 1 Open" to open a specific view.

Once in the cue editor, tracked values appear in light blue, decreasing intensity values appear in green, increasing intensity values and all other changing values appear in red, and blocked values appear in black.

You can turn off the tracking information in the display by de-selecting the Show State button.

I hope this helps.
  • Amber,

Marco is correct that looking at a cue editor will be the easiest way to view the tracked and hard values in a cue.

You can open a cue editor in the following ways:
    1) Open a cuelist window and press the View Cue button.
    2) Choose the master with the cuelist and double-press the Cue button to open an editor for the current cue.
    3) Choose the master with the cuelist and use the syntax "Cue 1 Open" to open a specific view.

Once in the cue editor, tracked values appear in light blue, decreasing intensity values appear in green, increasing intensity values and all other changing values appear in red, and blocked values appear in black.

You can turn off the tracking information in the display by de-selecting the Show State button.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related