Visualizer.

Does Anyone know if there is a software that i can use to see what it is that i am doing when i am programming? i have the demo version of wyaiayg however it will not allow me to conect . is there sometype of
program that i can get that's not soo expensive that will work?,,,,
Thanks Again.

Amber R.
Parents
  • hi Amber it's still me.
    Like queerdoo has already mentioned ESP vision might be an option.
    Just consider that ESP vision is little bit demanding from a hardware point of view, particularly if you running Hog3pc and ESP vision on the same pc.
    Capture might be the other option. click on this link www.capturesweden.com/download.aspx and download the demo version. They have an interesting demo file you can play with.
    Don't forget to download the Visualizer Connectivity application at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml
    there you can also download a pdf file with instructions to get your visualizer connected to the console.

have fun
    Marco
  • hi Amber it's still me.
    Like queerdoo has already mentioned ESP vision might be an option.
    Just consider that ESP vision is little bit demanding from a hardware point of view, particularly if you running Hog3pc and ESP vision on the same pc.
    Capture might be the other option. click on this link www.capturesweden.com/download.aspx and download the demo version. They have an interesting demo file you can play with.
    Don't forget to download the Visualizer Connectivity application at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml
    there you can also download a pdf file with instructions to get your visualizer connected to the console.

have fun
    Marco
Children
No Data
Related