Visualizer.

Does Anyone know if there is a software that i can use to see what it is that i am doing when i am programming? i have the demo version of wyaiayg however it will not allow me to conect . is there sometype of
program that i can get that's not soo expensive that will work?,,,,
Thanks Again.

Amber R.
Parents
  • Amber,

The Wholehog 3 family offers network connectivity with WYSIWYG, ESP Vision, Capture, and Martin Show Designer.

The visualizer PC will need to have the current version (v1.1.0.59) of the Wholehog 3 Connectivity Driver Installed and it will need to have a valid network connection to your console or Hog 3PC. They will also need to be running on the same network port number.

You may want to take a look at the visualizer connectivity guides and tutorials that are available on the Flying Pig Systems web site and the visualizer connectivity section of the Wholehog 3 User Manual.

I hope this helps.
  • Amber,

The Wholehog 3 family offers network connectivity with WYSIWYG, ESP Vision, Capture, and Martin Show Designer.

The visualizer PC will need to have the current version (v1.1.0.59) of the Wholehog 3 Connectivity Driver Installed and it will need to have a valid network connection to your console or Hog 3PC. They will also need to be running on the same network port number.

You may want to take a look at the visualizer connectivity guides and tutorials that are available on the Flying Pig Systems web site and the visualizer connectivity section of the Wholehog 3 User Manual.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related