Visualizer.

Does Anyone know if there is a software that i can use to see what it is that i am doing when i am programming? i have the demo version of wyaiayg however it will not allow me to conect . is there sometype of
program that i can get that's not soo expensive that will work?,,,,
Thanks Again.

Amber R.
Parents
  • I use capture on my laptop with Hog 3PC........
    They both work fine together and don't seem to use up too much memory.

As i'm still using the demo version at the moment Capture closes down after a few hours and I have to start again from scratch.
    However it only takes me around 15 mins to place myfixtures roughly and set the DMX on them.
    So I get about 2 and a half hours worth of programming.

Posistions are just rough then I fine tune when I have the real rig infromt of me.

All works fine for when out and about.

However, with Capture if u purchase one copy, you are free to use it yourself on more then one computer i am led to believe.
    i.e. you PC at work and on your laptop...... you just need to get a seprate registration code from them.

This being something I must do soon.

Kris.
  • I use capture on my laptop with Hog 3PC........
    They both work fine together and don't seem to use up too much memory.

As i'm still using the demo version at the moment Capture closes down after a few hours and I have to start again from scratch.
    However it only takes me around 15 mins to place myfixtures roughly and set the DMX on them.
    So I get about 2 and a half hours worth of programming.

Posistions are just rough then I fine tune when I have the real rig infromt of me.

All works fine for when out and about.

However, with Capture if u purchase one copy, you are free to use it yourself on more then one computer i am led to believe.
    i.e. you PC at work and on your laptop...... you just need to get a seprate registration code from them.

This being something I must do soon.

Kris.
Children
No Data
Related