Effects and Position

Hi All!

There is a thing.
When record the effect with MASK E, you can use it with any position.
But it is not possible to use any position with running effects,
I mean when my effect is running, for example, I'd like to change
the position, and effect stops.
I tried to use MASK P then record to cuelist, no success!
This wiil be great to keep Position and Effect it saparatly.
Parents
  • It's something you can do selecting the "Pile-add effect" in the cuelist options. let's say you have cuelist 1 with only a circle effect recorded in in.
    In your second list you have 10 cues, each on a different position.
    trigger your effect list and straight after your positon list. If you have the Pile-add effect option selected anytime you go to next cue in your position list you're just changing the base value of your circle effect.
    Should you deselect the pile-add Fx option then you'd see the circle effect fading out until it stops as the position cue fades in.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
  • It's something you can do selecting the "Pile-add effect" in the cuelist options. let's say you have cuelist 1 with only a circle effect recorded in in.
    In your second list you have 10 cues, each on a different position.
    trigger your effect list and straight after your positon list. If you have the Pile-add effect option selected anytime you go to next cue in your position list you're just changing the base value of your circle effect.
    Should you deselect the pile-add Fx option then you'd see the circle effect fading out until it stops as the position cue fades in.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related