movment in a cue

I'm am pretty familiar with the Hog.:hogsign: But i don't know how the crap to swing the lights in one cue. Like , for example, lets say i have 16 X-spots on one truss in the middle of the room. and when i hit play, i want them to swing from the back to the stage in a certain way and time. I think i know that it is possible, but i'm not sure. Could some one tell me what 2 do??
:dunce:
Parents
  • with more on the subject,

what iwant to do is a times sweep from the back of the room to the stage position and the lights stay @ that position.
    like ,

maybe a better example would be if you had a couple of moving yokes on a rear truss for a singer, and at the end of the song you want them to go (sraight) from the audiance (house) to the postion on the stage at a certain speed. I wish i could show you a drawing :aargh4: but i know that it is possible. If i could have someone tell me what buttons to hit and whatnot i could most likley figure it out. I hope that helps if anyone could help me:1zhelp: that would be great.
  • with more on the subject,

what iwant to do is a times sweep from the back of the room to the stage position and the lights stay @ that position.
    like ,

maybe a better example would be if you had a couple of moving yokes on a rear truss for a singer, and at the end of the song you want them to go (sraight) from the audiance (house) to the postion on the stage at a certain speed. I wish i could show you a drawing :aargh4: but i know that it is possible. If i could have someone tell me what buttons to hit and whatnot i could most likley figure it out. I hope that helps if anyone could help me:1zhelp: that would be great.
Children
No Data
Related