Ussing Blind Mode.

I have tried using blind mode numerouse times to attempt to
create another look and or affect so that no one can see it till i execute the new looks or effect. however whenever i hit blind mode
all the fixtures go dark. What can i do? Thanks Again......

Amber.
Parents
  • Amber just remember that anytime you enter the blind mode, fixtures that are in the programmer fade out.
    Just make sure that the look you have on stage is attached to an active fader or virtual cuelist or scene. If so when you enter the blind mode your output on stage won't change. As you are in blind mode start editing your look the way you want it and and when you're done exit the blind mode. values in the programmer will appear live on stage. If you want to fade in your changes kind of smoothly try to use the "fade changes" option available in the programmer or you can use the combination [pig] [Blind] to gracefully fade in your new values.
    Macros as a recorded sequence of key strokes have not been implemented yet. What we do have now is comment macros.
    In every cuelist or scene anytime you select the comment field and press set a drop down menu with available comment macros pops up.
    Choose one of the options you have and here you go.
    example:GL2/10t30 stands for go list 2 cue 10 in 30 seconds.
    Hope this helps.
    Marco:hogsign:
  • Amber just remember that anytime you enter the blind mode, fixtures that are in the programmer fade out.
    Just make sure that the look you have on stage is attached to an active fader or virtual cuelist or scene. If so when you enter the blind mode your output on stage won't change. As you are in blind mode start editing your look the way you want it and and when you're done exit the blind mode. values in the programmer will appear live on stage. If you want to fade in your changes kind of smoothly try to use the "fade changes" option available in the programmer or you can use the combination [pig] [Blind] to gracefully fade in your new values.
    Macros as a recorded sequence of key strokes have not been implemented yet. What we do have now is comment macros.
    In every cuelist or scene anytime you select the comment field and press set a drop down menu with available comment macros pops up.
    Choose one of the options you have and here you go.
    example:GL2/10t30 stands for go list 2 cue 10 in 30 seconds.
    Hope this helps.
    Marco:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related