effects!!

Hi everybody
I think it might be worth if we could spread, let’s say, the size of an effect between two different values. 100 trhu 200. Crystal clear it is I’m not talking about spreading the size among fixtures that’s something we can already do.
I’m talking about the possibility to have the size of an effect varying between two size end values. Same thing for rate and length.
We should be able to give our effect a time the size value takes to go through all the values in between. Let put it this way. I have en effect running and its size varies from 100 thru 200 in 30 sec. and all the way back if we choose bounce or snapping back to 100 if we choose Up direction.
It might be also interesting if we could change the direction of an effect quickly.
Let’s say I have an evenly fanned rainbow running from right to left in my selection. Push a button and change the direction (left to right) in a fingers snap.
To achieve this a play controls bar such as the one we have in the cuelist may be added.
Might be placed in the effect editor.
As we open whatever effect editor we could access control bar and reverse the direction.
Cheers
Marco:hogsign:
Parents
  • Last weekend I played a bit with effects and noticed the same thing as Marco. So it shouldn't be difficult to have that reverse.
    Also a quick button for Abs(function) which is the same as effect lenght 200% and rate x 2.
    I'm just wondering how to make the effect which gives only negative values, cause you cannot adjust the lenght from the start of the curve.
  • Last weekend I played a bit with effects and noticed the same thing as Marco. So it shouldn't be difficult to have that reverse.
    Also a quick button for Abs(function) which is the same as effect lenght 200% and rate x 2.
    I'm just wondering how to make the effect which gives only negative values, cause you cannot adjust the lenght from the start of the curve.
Children
No Data
Related