Insering a mark.

On the Hog 3 how would i insert a mark after cue? Since the hog 3 does
Have the option display like the hog 2.

Thanks Again .

Amber.
Parents
  • Taken from news post on Hes site.:

"We are pleased to be turning the corner and implementing more user requests and features with each release,” says Robbie Bruce, HES Director of Software Development. "Version 2.2.2 demonstrates our commitment to keep improving the Wholehog software not only in performance, but also in terms of feature set."

High End Systems is developing a detailed Mark Cues functionality, clock and calendar triggering as well as many other user requests planned for a release later this year. Beta testing will begin soon. Additional new hardware will debut early next year in addition to more new features such as Art-Net support, keystroke macros and additional networking abilities.

-Looks like we're gonna have a smile on our faces before christmas;) that is actually one of the first time i've seen something that resembles some kind of statement about software roadmap;) it makes a dedicated hog guy(read "hog nerd") warm at heart;)
  • Taken from news post on Hes site.:

"We are pleased to be turning the corner and implementing more user requests and features with each release,” says Robbie Bruce, HES Director of Software Development. "Version 2.2.2 demonstrates our commitment to keep improving the Wholehog software not only in performance, but also in terms of feature set."

High End Systems is developing a detailed Mark Cues functionality, clock and calendar triggering as well as many other user requests planned for a release later this year. Beta testing will begin soon. Additional new hardware will debut early next year in addition to more new features such as Art-Net support, keystroke macros and additional networking abilities.

-Looks like we're gonna have a smile on our faces before christmas;) that is actually one of the first time i've seen something that resembles some kind of statement about software roadmap;) it makes a dedicated hog guy(read "hog nerd") warm at heart;)
Children
No Data
Related