Next Week's Repair Class.

Maybe Next time.

Parents
  • Yea. I wasn't the biggest fan of working their either. And unfortunately they don't have very good cliental. The only big person that they rent to is Disney. And they cost more then anyone else out here to actually do a production, so they don't get any shows.

I have been in the shop since then. I was their in november or december.

I would say there are greater opportunities around. Even disney is a decent place to get good experience, and the pay isn't horrible. A decent place that will independent contract on shows is Stage Tech. They do some decent shows and pay fairly well as long as you know what you are doing and prove to them you do. I can give you some contacts if you are interested in either.
  • Yea. I wasn't the biggest fan of working their either. And unfortunately they don't have very good cliental. The only big person that they rent to is Disney. And they cost more then anyone else out here to actually do a production, so they don't get any shows.

I have been in the shop since then. I was their in november or december.

I would say there are greater opportunities around. Even disney is a decent place to get good experience, and the pay isn't horrible. A decent place that will independent contract on shows is Stage Tech. They do some decent shows and pay fairly well as long as you know what you are doing and prove to them you do. I can give you some contacts if you are interested in either.
Children
No Data
Related