Hog 3 forgets Date & Time

Can anyone direct me to a post about, or tell me why my Hog 3 keeps forgetting the Date & Time?
Thanks
Parents
  • Adam,

It's a fairly safe generalization to say that any time a computer is losing system time replacing the motherboard battery is a good place to start.

Replacing the battery isn't difficult, but you should verify that all of your BIOS settings are correct, since the battery is responsible for keeping these settings saved on the board. We have a instruction document for replacing the battery and verifying the BIOS settings that can be downloaded from the Flying Pig Systems web site:

www.flyingpig.com/HogiPCManuals.shtml
  • Adam,

It's a fairly safe generalization to say that any time a computer is losing system time replacing the motherboard battery is a good place to start.

Replacing the battery isn't difficult, but you should verify that all of your BIOS settings are correct, since the battery is responsible for keeping these settings saved on the board. We have a instruction document for replacing the battery and verifying the BIOS settings that can be downloaded from the Flying Pig Systems web site:

www.flyingpig.com/HogiPCManuals.shtml
Children
No Data
Related