Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • [quote=tbslyter]
    I had some suggestions for the iPC but that's a done deal and this case should be easier. I like the accessories case on top. I would make sure that fits a keyboard, mouse, discs and manual as well as rooom for a USB CD-RW. The USB CD-Drive will be huge. First, as many have stated here, thumb drives have some reliability issues. Second, if you are transfering from Hog III you will need a CD-RW as it doesn't support thumb drives so there is a compatibility issue there. Right now no way to get shows from Hog III to Road Hog.

Travis
    Didn't even think of this. I guess you could use your laptop, and move the show file from the CD to your flash drive.
  • [quote=tbslyter]
    I had some suggestions for the iPC but that's a done deal and this case should be easier. I like the accessories case on top. I would make sure that fits a keyboard, mouse, discs and manual as well as rooom for a USB CD-RW. The USB CD-Drive will be huge. First, as many have stated here, thumb drives have some reliability issues. Second, if you are transfering from Hog III you will need a CD-RW as it doesn't support thumb drives so there is a compatibility issue there. Right now no way to get shows from Hog III to Road Hog.

Travis
    Didn't even think of this. I guess you could use your laptop, and move the show file from the CD to your flash drive.
Children
No Data
Related