Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Travis,

I unplugged a Hog iPC, dragged it across the test lab to set it next to the Road Hog for comparison, and completely forgot to discuss size. Sorry about that. Things have obviously been very hectic lately.

The Road Hog front panel is the same size and sits at roughly the same height as the Hog iPC.

The integrated screens make the console taller than a Hog iPC with monitors, but in my opinion this also helps the Road Hog to look more proportional. I also like the fact that it's easy to pick up and carry without help.

I'm not sure of the exact weight, but I would say that the Road Hog weighs less than a Hog iPC with monitors.
  • Travis,

I unplugged a Hog iPC, dragged it across the test lab to set it next to the Road Hog for comparison, and completely forgot to discuss size. Sorry about that. Things have obviously been very hectic lately.

The Road Hog front panel is the same size and sits at roughly the same height as the Hog iPC.

The integrated screens make the console taller than a Hog iPC with monitors, but in my opinion this also helps the Road Hog to look more proportional. I also like the fact that it's easy to pick up and carry without help.

I'm not sure of the exact weight, but I would say that the Road Hog weighs less than a Hog iPC with monitors.
Children
No Data
Related