Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Chris,

I also own a Wholehog 3 console and have been running shows on it since the v1.1 days.

I'm curious to hear what other areas where you feel the Wholehog 3 is lacking when compared to the Hog iPC or Road Hog. The software for *all* products in the Wholehog 3 family is being built from exactly the same source code. There are slight differences in the user interface (like finger-sized toolbar buttons on the consoles that don't have hard buttons around the screens), but there shouldn't be anything "missing" functionally from the Wholehog 3 console.
  • Chris,

I also own a Wholehog 3 console and have been running shows on it since the v1.1 days.

I'm curious to hear what other areas where you feel the Wholehog 3 is lacking when compared to the Hog iPC or Road Hog. The software for *all* products in the Wholehog 3 family is being built from exactly the same source code. There are slight differences in the user interface (like finger-sized toolbar buttons on the consoles that don't have hard buttons around the screens), but there shouldn't be anything "missing" functionally from the Wholehog 3 console.
Children
No Data
Related