Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Tom --

I just keep running into issues/bugs that should work, i.e. record state, and keep getting told, "it is a know issue, and we are working on it"... The pen drive thing, yes would be nice, but not really necessary. I would rather see some of the bugs and glitches fixed in the OS so features tha are supposed to be in the console, actually work!

Then there are the list of features that the other guys have in their consoles which would be nice if we could get, aka, console lockout...

And I am sure that people are working hard on the OS but it is just not public knowledge...
  • Tom --

I just keep running into issues/bugs that should work, i.e. record state, and keep getting told, "it is a know issue, and we are working on it"... The pen drive thing, yes would be nice, but not really necessary. I would rather see some of the bugs and glitches fixed in the OS so features tha are supposed to be in the console, actually work!

Then there are the list of features that the other guys have in their consoles which would be nice if we could get, aka, console lockout...

And I am sure that people are working hard on the OS but it is just not public knowledge...
Children
No Data
Related