Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Tom...

Thanks for the response...and just having used a Hog1000 the other day, I completely realize that with the 2 internal screens, the Road Hog offers more than the current 1000 (trust me...I kept wishing there was something I could use with Hog 3 software that wasn't a PC....and affordable during that gig!)

With everything being said, I really like the Road Hog. I am already recommending it for 2 installations that WANT Hog 3 software, but didn't want the price of the iPC or the "computer" of Hog3PC.

So, am I disappointed there's no external monitor...of course. No matter what is presented, we always want more. Will it stop me from using or recommending the console....absolutely not.

Thanks for all of the hard work (this is for everyone out there...wish I was there :phone: ) and I truly look forward to many more years of work on the console.
  • Tom...

Thanks for the response...and just having used a Hog1000 the other day, I completely realize that with the 2 internal screens, the Road Hog offers more than the current 1000 (trust me...I kept wishing there was something I could use with Hog 3 software that wasn't a PC....and affordable during that gig!)

With everything being said, I really like the Road Hog. I am already recommending it for 2 installations that WANT Hog 3 software, but didn't want the price of the iPC or the "computer" of Hog3PC.

So, am I disappointed there's no external monitor...of course. No matter what is presented, we always want more. Will it stop me from using or recommending the console....absolutely not.

Thanks for all of the hard work (this is for everyone out there...wish I was there :phone: ) and I truly look forward to many more years of work on the console.
Children
No Data
Related