Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Listen Todd,
    There is no reason to be abusive,
    Just because YOU don't see a need for midi in the roadhog, that doesn't mean that other people don't.

Since it seems you have never needed midi in a desk, that is just fine for you, Many of us use midi on much if not all of our shows.

As for buying a PC system vs. a roadhog,
    If you want to be on a tour and spend a half an hour plugging in 7 pieces of equipment vs just plugging in a desk you can go ahead and do that.
    I would much prefer having my desk be self contained vs 2 wings, 2 touchscreens plus all the associated gak.

Of course, that is just my opinion, others may vary
    Joshua Wood
  • Listen Todd,
    There is no reason to be abusive,
    Just because YOU don't see a need for midi in the roadhog, that doesn't mean that other people don't.

Since it seems you have never needed midi in a desk, that is just fine for you, Many of us use midi on much if not all of our shows.

As for buying a PC system vs. a roadhog,
    If you want to be on a tour and spend a half an hour plugging in 7 pieces of equipment vs just plugging in a desk you can go ahead and do that.
    I would much prefer having my desk be self contained vs 2 wings, 2 touchscreens plus all the associated gak.

Of course, that is just my opinion, others may vary
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related