Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • All,

I regret that I have been away for this forum while at Frankfurt, but now that I am back I am pleased to read all the comments on the Road Hog.

Regarding the debate on the MIDI, please remember that the specs you see posted are for the initial release. We did not build the console with no plans for future expansion. We DID build the console with a specific timeline and target price.

The ability to add MIDI has always been on our list for a future release, but it is not listed on the current specs as it is not currently available. Remember the Hog iPC with only 2 monitors upon its initial release... then a few months later it was updated to function with 3 monitors.

Road Hog will have MIDI capabilities in the future, just not with the initial release.

I think that you will all find this console is a wonderful addition to the Wholehog product line and at a very reasonable price.

The development team at HES/FPS has done a fantastic job getting this console built and ready for release in a short time and we have more surprises for later in the year too.
  • All,

I regret that I have been away for this forum while at Frankfurt, but now that I am back I am pleased to read all the comments on the Road Hog.

Regarding the debate on the MIDI, please remember that the specs you see posted are for the initial release. We did not build the console with no plans for future expansion. We DID build the console with a specific timeline and target price.

The ability to add MIDI has always been on our list for a future release, but it is not listed on the current specs as it is not currently available. Remember the Hog iPC with only 2 monitors upon its initial release... then a few months later it was updated to function with 3 monitors.

Road Hog will have MIDI capabilities in the future, just not with the initial release.

I think that you will all find this console is a wonderful addition to the Wholehog product line and at a very reasonable price.

The development team at HES/FPS has done a fantastic job getting this console built and ready for release in a short time and we have more surprises for later in the year too.
Children
No Data
Related