Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • could anybody tell me the main differences there is between the hog5/1k and the road hog.

I use both the 500 and 1 k most weekends usually having a hand ful of movers, 30 dim channels and some other intelligent led stuff.

Were desperately after getting something that handles the led stuff a little better.

Have been offered a good price on both the 500 and the road hog and wondered how difficult the transition will be for some of the "less able" members of staff that have to go out and use it.

thanks in advance
  • could anybody tell me the main differences there is between the hog5/1k and the road hog.

I use both the 500 and 1 k most weekends usually having a hand ful of movers, 30 dim channels and some other intelligent led stuff.

Were desperately after getting something that handles the led stuff a little better.

Have been offered a good price on both the 500 and the road hog and wondered how difficult the transition will be for some of the "less able" members of staff that have to go out and use it.

thanks in advance
Children
No Data
Related