Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • [QUOTE=nunny]How does the hog 3 software manage with led fixtures,

Is there any reported roblems of strange problems occuring on the old hog 5/1k range?

Thanks

After using a 3 for almost 4 years, I had the recent joy (:friday: ) of returning to a Hog1K and having about 20 LED fixtures...

It became apparent rather quickly why I like the 3 so much. You can do so much more so much easier with the LED's on the 3 that I didn't even think about it. HSI, CMYI, Individual RBG Intensity and almost any combination thereof. While, the 1K is just Individual RBG Intensity, you will have to do all of your own color mixing conversions, build all of your RGB effects in HogPC and import them into the 1K....things like this just make the speed of LED's on the 3 so much more intuitive.

Hope it helps...
  • [QUOTE=nunny]How does the hog 3 software manage with led fixtures,

Is there any reported roblems of strange problems occuring on the old hog 5/1k range?

Thanks

After using a 3 for almost 4 years, I had the recent joy (:friday: ) of returning to a Hog1K and having about 20 LED fixtures...

It became apparent rather quickly why I like the 3 so much. You can do so much more so much easier with the LED's on the 3 that I didn't even think about it. HSI, CMYI, Individual RBG Intensity and almost any combination thereof. While, the 1K is just Individual RBG Intensity, you will have to do all of your own color mixing conversions, build all of your RGB effects in HogPC and import them into the 1K....things like this just make the speed of LED's on the 3 so much more intuitive.

Hope it helps...
Children
No Data
Related