Roadhog

www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=390

Hi tom/Brad/Mitch,
Any chance of a post about the new console and what it can and can't do?

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Michael,

The Road Hog has been very well received so far. We've taken orders and consoles are now shipping. I'm not sure what the lead times are and I would assume that they change as orders come in and consoles ship.

I would suggest that you contact your local dealer or regional sales manager to get the most accurate information about how quickly we could get you a console. If you're not sure who that is, send me a private message here or an email to let me know where you're located and I can get back to you with additional information.

Thanks.
  • Michael,

The Road Hog has been very well received so far. We've taken orders and consoles are now shipping. I'm not sure what the lead times are and I would assume that they change as orders come in and consoles ship.

I would suggest that you contact your local dealer or regional sales manager to get the most accurate information about how quickly we could get you a console. If you're not sure who that is, send me a private message here or an email to let me know where you're located and I can get back to you with additional information.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related