RE:

Goodmorning everyone,

Can someone explain to me the srtucutre of a multi fader effects.
i would like to try some at school for an upcomming show in april,
and also how i can understand the design aspect of show effects.

Thanks Again.

Amber.
Parents
  • Hi Amber,

Initially I thought when you said "effect" you meant using the Effect Engine in the Hog, but I'm starting to guess that you are saying effect to mean a look on stage, or a special sequence like a chase, or just parameters seperated onto faders. So, how about this...

Do you mean, Fader1 for color effects, and Fader2 for Position Effects, and Fader3 for Beam effects, and so on?

Also, describe to me what you see happening on the stage, or with the fixtures?
    What have you done before for programming?

I just want to be clear on what it is you are looking for before suggesting how to program it.
  • Hi Amber,

Initially I thought when you said "effect" you meant using the Effect Engine in the Hog, but I'm starting to guess that you are saying effect to mean a look on stage, or a special sequence like a chase, or just parameters seperated onto faders. So, how about this...

Do you mean, Fader1 for color effects, and Fader2 for Position Effects, and Fader3 for Beam effects, and so on?

Also, describe to me what you see happening on the stage, or with the fixtures?
    What have you done before for programming?

I just want to be clear on what it is you are looking for before suggesting how to program it.
Children
No Data
Related