programming help-gobo rotation

I have a coworker who is tormenting me to death because he knows how to spin the gobos backward using hog 3 software on the hog ipc console we have. Can someone please inform me on how you spin the gobos backwards? (in step-by-step instructions please)

if it depends upon the fixture type, the fixture is a mac 2k (2000) performance, but he also could do it with the mac 700.

please help me and end my torment.:hogsign:
Parents
  • Kyle,

What you're trying to do is invert parameter values. This is covered on page 148 of the Wholehog 3 user manual (v2.1).

Some parameters have values on either side of zero. For example, gobo rotation speed. You can invert such parameters so that they have the same value but on the other side of zero. In the case rotation and spin, this reverses the direction whilst maintaining the current speed.

To invert a parameter, press and hold the minus (-) key and touch the appropriate parameter encoder.

I hope this helps.
  • Kyle,

What you're trying to do is invert parameter values. This is covered on page 148 of the Wholehog 3 user manual (v2.1).

Some parameters have values on either side of zero. For example, gobo rotation speed. You can invert such parameters so that they have the same value but on the other side of zero. In the case rotation and spin, this reverses the direction whilst maintaining the current speed.

To invert a parameter, press and hold the minus (-) key and touch the appropriate parameter encoder.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related