programming help-gobo rotation

I have a coworker who is tormenting me to death because he knows how to spin the gobos backward using hog 3 software on the hog ipc console we have. Can someone please inform me on how you spin the gobos backwards? (in step-by-step instructions please)

if it depends upon the fixture type, the fixture is a mac 2k (2000) performance, but he also could do it with the mac 700.

please help me and end my torment.:hogsign:
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]No worries.

If you stump him, we'll be glad to provide some answers.

On the other hand, if your looking for more ways to torment him, we could probably help with that too.
    Exatly...ask if you dont know. Even stupid questions have recomended. It is stupid not to ask.I haved worked with lights over 15 years ,with lots of different consoles: Hog, Grand MA,Avolites, ETC, ADB, Sgm etc. and I have my moments when I feel almost like a rookie. That is fun on this job...learning..learning.
  • [quote=teerickson]No worries.

If you stump him, we'll be glad to provide some answers.

On the other hand, if your looking for more ways to torment him, we could probably help with that too.
    Exatly...ask if you dont know. Even stupid questions have recomended. It is stupid not to ask.I haved worked with lights over 15 years ,with lots of different consoles: Hog, Grand MA,Avolites, ETC, ADB, Sgm etc. and I have my moments when I feel almost like a rookie. That is fun on this job...learning..learning.
Children
No Data
Related