newbie: patching Hog3 PC

New to Hog3, decent @ Hog2. Patching fixtures, as soon as I hit the @ button to assign DMX start address the Fixture Patch window pops up and automatically assigns the fixture the next available DMX channel. How can I manually enter a different start address?
Parents
  • Brooke,

There was an issue at one point where some dialog boxes would steal all focus from the application and the virtual front panel wouldn't function, but this problem was fixed in our current release software, version 2.1 build 1618.

I've just tested this and it seems to be working fine. I'd suggest that you check what version you're running on the splash screen or the control panel. If you're running an earlier version, you should download v2.1 from www.flyingpig.com and install it.

If you are running v2.1, please let me know so we can figure out what's going on here.

Thanks.
  • Brooke,

There was an issue at one point where some dialog boxes would steal all focus from the application and the virtual front panel wouldn't function, but this problem was fixed in our current release software, version 2.1 build 1618.

I've just tested this and it seems to be working fine. I'd suggest that you check what version you're running on the splash screen or the control panel. If you're running an earlier version, you should download v2.1 from www.flyingpig.com and install it.

If you are running v2.1, please let me know so we can figure out what's going on here.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related