newbie: patching Hog3 PC

New to Hog3, decent @ Hog2. Patching fixtures, as soon as I hit the @ button to assign DMX start address the Fixture Patch window pops up and automatically assigns the fixture the next available DMX channel. How can I manually enter a different start address?
Parents
  • I'll check the version when I get home to my PC (Mac laptop here at the gig) but it was only installed a few weeks ago; is v.2.1 very new?
    Speaking of the splash screen, when I launch the app the splash screen stays in front of the show launch dialogue box, which I have to drag around to the sides to see and use. Once the show is launched, everything returns to normal.
    Another thing are the virtual touchscreens; my monitor is small, so the front panel covers most of them. When I click on the primary touch screen behind the front panel to access its toolbars and soft keys, it won't move to the front. I have to click on its button in the botton toolbar in Windows. But even then, I have to click twice, since the secondary touchscreen pops up first! Not a huge deal, but since I have to click between the two views every couple of keystrokes due to my tiny monitor, it makes getting anywhere take 3 times as long. Is my best solution to get a bigger monitor? Could I get two monitors happening?
  • I'll check the version when I get home to my PC (Mac laptop here at the gig) but it was only installed a few weeks ago; is v.2.1 very new?
    Speaking of the splash screen, when I launch the app the splash screen stays in front of the show launch dialogue box, which I have to drag around to the sides to see and use. Once the show is launched, everything returns to normal.
    Another thing are the virtual touchscreens; my monitor is small, so the front panel covers most of them. When I click on the primary touch screen behind the front panel to access its toolbars and soft keys, it won't move to the front. I have to click on its button in the botton toolbar in Windows. But even then, I have to click twice, since the secondary touchscreen pops up first! Not a huge deal, but since I have to click between the two views every couple of keystrokes due to my tiny monitor, it makes getting anywhere take 3 times as long. Is my best solution to get a bigger monitor? Could I get two monitors happening?
Children
No Data
Related