newbie: patching Hog3 PC

New to Hog3, decent @ Hog2. Patching fixtures, as soon as I hit the @ button to assign DMX start address the Fixture Patch window pops up and automatically assigns the fixture the next available DMX channel. How can I manually enter a different start address?
Parents
  • Thanks Tom- I could very well have downloaded prior to March 5, that is probably it.
    As for your other suggestion regarding the usb devices, I'm not actually running shows on Hog III PC; I'm still on the Hog II OS, and just playing with Hog III as I know I need to move on to a newer platform and am trying to decide between Hog III and MA. I certainly prefer the user interface of Hog III, but I still have some qualms about reliability; I had a disastrous experience a few weeks ago with an iPC.
    Perhaps you aren't at liberty to say honestly, but my theory is that since the Wholehog III is Linux based, maybe it has fewer "compatibility issues" than the Windows based Hog III products?
  • Thanks Tom- I could very well have downloaded prior to March 5, that is probably it.
    As for your other suggestion regarding the usb devices, I'm not actually running shows on Hog III PC; I'm still on the Hog II OS, and just playing with Hog III as I know I need to move on to a newer platform and am trying to decide between Hog III and MA. I certainly prefer the user interface of Hog III, but I still have some qualms about reliability; I had a disastrous experience a few weeks ago with an iPC.
    Perhaps you aren't at liberty to say honestly, but my theory is that since the Wholehog III is Linux based, maybe it has fewer "compatibility issues" than the Windows based Hog III products?
Children
No Data
Related