newbie: patching Hog3 PC

New to Hog3, decent @ Hog2. Patching fixtures, as soon as I hit the @ button to assign DMX start address the Fixture Patch window pops up and automatically assigns the fixture the next available DMX channel. How can I manually enter a different start address?
Parents
  • Saturday? IS it Saturday? I hadn't noticed. There isn't such a thing as weekends in my world.
    And yes, feedback is important. If it wasn't for the fact that it seems many more designers and programmers are getting back on the Hog bandwagon after a MAhitus, I probably wouldn't have given it a second look. That says a lot about the progress that has been made on the reliability and usability fronts.
    By the way, enjoyed your discourse on figure 8 theory!
  • Saturday? IS it Saturday? I hadn't noticed. There isn't such a thing as weekends in my world.
    And yes, feedback is important. If it wasn't for the fact that it seems many more designers and programmers are getting back on the Hog bandwagon after a MAhitus, I probably wouldn't have given it a second look. That says a lot about the progress that has been made on the reliability and usability fronts.
    By the way, enjoyed your discourse on figure 8 theory!
Children
No Data
Related