Copying Scenes to Cue Lists

Hi Folks:

I suspect this is a newbish question, but im not sure how to go about this. I have been through the manual section about scenes and cuelists and I have created a couple of scenes in my scene directory. I would like to be able to take my scenes and copy them - in a specific order to a cue list so that i can assemble a cuelist to run a service.

Im not sure if im attempting to do this the right way, or if there is a better approach. I am WIDE open to any / all suggestions of the right way to do this.

What I want to achieve is this: I would like to assemble a library of pre-defined "Looks" (some people call them cues, or scenes or presets) so that I can (ideally) either call them directly during a service, or assemble them into a cuelist to attach to a master so that the service can be run by hitting the GO key at the appropriate time (with the use of masters possibly for over-rides).

I initially thought that constructing my scenes (looks / whatever) in the scene directory was the way to go and then either playing them directly from there or copying them into a cue list, but its not working (they dont seem to arrive in the cue list) so im not sure where to go from here

I can gladly supply more info, if I've not been clear here

Thanks to all

TIM
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related