Different Gobo wheel 1 and 2 parameter

I am using an iPC on the Hog 3 platform I’ve patched a few Studio Spot 575.
I encountered a problem that on the first gobo wheel I can use my index and rotate parameter without any problem forwards and backwards (- key)
But with the second Gobo wheel neither the index nor the rotate parameter will work, better still when I try to use the second gobo wheel parameters the first gobo wheel reacts. I went back to an older version fixture library to check if the same problem occurred and there I had no problem?

Patrick
Parents
  • Patrick,

Does the second litho wheel respond properly when you select individual patterns with the slot toolbar?

It may be a good idea to compare what you see in the DMX window with the published Studio Spot 575 protocol.

Are all of your Studio Spots responding the same way?
    Can you tell me what software version the fixtures are running?
    It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to try resetting factory defaults within the menu on one of the fixtures to see if this changes anything.
  • Patrick,

Does the second litho wheel respond properly when you select individual patterns with the slot toolbar?

It may be a good idea to compare what you see in the DMX window with the published Studio Spot 575 protocol.

Are all of your Studio Spots responding the same way?
    Can you tell me what software version the fixtures are running?
    It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to try resetting factory defaults within the menu on one of the fixtures to see if this changes anything.
Children
No Data
Related