Different Gobo wheel 1 and 2 parameter

I am using an iPC on the Hog 3 platform I’ve patched a few Studio Spot 575.
I encountered a problem that on the first gobo wheel I can use my index and rotate parameter without any problem forwards and backwards (- key)
But with the second Gobo wheel neither the index nor the rotate parameter will work, better still when I try to use the second gobo wheel parameters the first gobo wheel reacts. I went back to an older version fixture library to check if the same problem occurred and there I had no problem?

Patrick
Parents
  • I don't recall what fixture it was, I think either MAC 2k Profile or a ColorSpot 1200 but I experienced something similar to this. I would grab Gobo parameters and when I would build a look that had Gobo wheel spinning, and then on the next cue, I programmed a gobo slot to stop but the gobo was rotating.

This is similar to the Alpha line from Clay Paky where the Spin and Rotate use the same channel but in the case I am referring to, it was not supposed to be.

I only describe this because I thought it quirky at the time but haven't seen it since. For this show, I was also using an iPC and then later with a H3, I didn't notice anything.

I do believe that one of the desks was on b1206 and the other was b1618. I just don't remember which.
  • I don't recall what fixture it was, I think either MAC 2k Profile or a ColorSpot 1200 but I experienced something similar to this. I would grab Gobo parameters and when I would build a look that had Gobo wheel spinning, and then on the next cue, I programmed a gobo slot to stop but the gobo was rotating.

This is similar to the Alpha line from Clay Paky where the Spin and Rotate use the same channel but in the case I am referring to, it was not supposed to be.

I only describe this because I thought it quirky at the time but haven't seen it since. For this show, I was also using an iPC and then later with a H3, I didn't notice anything.

I do believe that one of the desks was on b1206 and the other was b1618. I just don't remember which.
Children
No Data
Related