Next page Key

Hi,
I'm on tour with one IPC, i'm programming and the designer do the show withe the position of his hand one the desk, he some time unintentionally push the next page key . He ask me an option To disable this key and to have the possibility of selecting another key for this function.

Thanks
Parents
  • Steph,

I'm a bit curious to hear how your designer is hitting this key accidentally, since it's in a corner of the front panel. I haven't had anyone complain about this before.

We could certainly add a preference or an option in the page directory to disable this key. I don't think it would be a good idea to map a different hard key to Next Page, but it would be possible to make this an option for the user-definable trackball buttons.

You could also build 2 empty cuelists that have the CP+ and CP- comment macros, which change to the next page or previous page. You could then run these cuelists from a master of fire them directly from the command line or cuelist directory.
  • Steph,

I'm a bit curious to hear how your designer is hitting this key accidentally, since it's in a corner of the front panel. I haven't had anyone complain about this before.

We could certainly add a preference or an option in the page directory to disable this key. I don't think it would be a good idea to map a different hard key to Next Page, but it would be possible to make this an option for the user-definable trackball buttons.

You could also build 2 empty cuelists that have the CP+ and CP- comment macros, which change to the next page or previous page. You could then run these cuelists from a master of fire them directly from the command line or cuelist directory.
Children
No Data
Related