IPCB Fader

Okay, I don't really know how to explain this feature I'm looking for but I'll try. :confused:

If I have a scene that is attached to an IPCB fader with a bunch moving heads going out in the audience. The reason I made it IPCB is that during a live show I want to be able to control the fly out in a nice way (time, range etc). But here's the thing:

I would really like to have the intensity going up to 100% once the fader has left zero.

How can I accomplish that? I've tried with different macros to other qlists that only controls the movings intensity parameters and with a GL macro I do get the fixtures to reach 100% at once, but then I need to realese that q when i pull my IPCB fader to the bottom.:17:

Is there a way arrange this? In one way or another?

:sad2:

/ Andreas
Parents
  • I certainly wouldn't mind having the option.

I don't think I would use it much...but I've ended up using ( and LOVING! ) every CM in existence, so 'never say never'.

I'm still waiting for the DTA (Disable TCode on All lists) macro that was discussed in another thread.

Although I did recently deduce that you can use ranges with the DT comment macro. Very handy.

Worth mentioning that this ability is not indicated in the manual. Section 29.1 should either list 'ranges' as a general capability in CMs or should be listed next to every applicable Macro, just as it is shown next to GM, HM, and RM.

PG
  • I certainly wouldn't mind having the option.

I don't think I would use it much...but I've ended up using ( and LOVING! ) every CM in existence, so 'never say never'.

I'm still waiting for the DTA (Disable TCode on All lists) macro that was discussed in another thread.

Although I did recently deduce that you can use ranges with the DT comment macro. Very handy.

Worth mentioning that this ability is not indicated in the manual. Section 29.1 should either list 'ranges' as a general capability in CMs or should be listed next to every applicable Macro, just as it is shown next to GM, HM, and RM.

PG
Children
No Data
Related