build 1618 "undo" button crash

Has anyone experience the hog crashing when accessing the "undo" button? It has happen on a few occasions on a recent show with my console and my lighting director's show in another room (different console).
Parents
  • Brad:
    The error is not consistently repeatable. I would drag my finger around the color picker and then hit the undo button. A couple of times nothing bad would happen; it just goes back to the previous hue and saturation that I was at. It took me a couple of times to get it to show the error. Always by just manipulating the color via the picker, no other parameter.

However, this is in the shop. During the programming and the show this past weekend, when I dragged my finger around the color picker the board locked up and went black as described earlier with no error message.

Attached is my setup file.

Patrick
  • Brad:
    The error is not consistently repeatable. I would drag my finger around the color picker and then hit the undo button. A couple of times nothing bad would happen; it just goes back to the previous hue and saturation that I was at. It took me a couple of times to get it to show the error. Always by just manipulating the color via the picker, no other parameter.

However, this is in the shop. During the programming and the show this past weekend, when I dragged my finger around the color picker the board locked up and went black as described earlier with no error message.

Attached is my setup file.

Patrick
Children
No Data
Related