build 1618 "undo" button crash

Has anyone experience the hog crashing when accessing the "undo" button? It has happen on a few occasions on a recent show with my console and my lighting director's show in another room (different console).
Parents
  • one of my operators, told me about similiar experiences with the colourpicker.. he had a coupple of crashes to black screen, and needed to powersycle the desk, and several recoverable crashes... He couldn't tell me a repro, but he was pretty shure it was related to the colourpicker..or atleast he thought the colourpicker was a common factor.. He said he thought it was more often when he had many fixtures with differnt colours selected on the cp, as opposed to all fixtures in same colour..

-Personally i've find the colourpicker extremely "slow" from time to time with the latest build.. If i drag across the cp, the desk reeaaly slows down, and i need to wait for it to finish with the change of colour before i can continue to program.. and i have managed to crash the desktop if i just keeping on pushing buttons when it slows down..
  • one of my operators, told me about similiar experiences with the colourpicker.. he had a coupple of crashes to black screen, and needed to powersycle the desk, and several recoverable crashes... He couldn't tell me a repro, but he was pretty shure it was related to the colourpicker..or atleast he thought the colourpicker was a common factor.. He said he thought it was more often when he had many fixtures with differnt colours selected on the cp, as opposed to all fixtures in same colour..

-Personally i've find the colourpicker extremely "slow" from time to time with the latest build.. If i drag across the cp, the desk reeaaly slows down, and i need to wait for it to finish with the change of colour before i can continue to program.. and i have managed to crash the desktop if i just keeping on pushing buttons when it slows down..
Children
No Data
Related