Where can I find a list of enhacements that have already been done?

I promise I have seen before a list of all the enhancements included in the new version of software...

I'm mostly interested in #6016 (Colorizing Palette Buttons) at the moment, but I would like to see the whole list if it is readily available somewhere, as it doesn't come in the manual...

Thanks,

Jason Stygar
Parents
  • Jason,

You'll want to go through the Release Notes from each version of the software to find this information.

To find the Release Notes for the most recent release, go to the Downloads page on the Flying Pig web site.

[Whole Hog III Downloads]

For the Release Notes from previous versions of the software, go to the Software Archive on the Flying Pig web site. Look under the Logs column for all previous Release Notes.

[Whole Hog III Software Archive]

I hope that helps a little. There is no plan (as far as I know) to implement any sort of public database of bugs/enhancements. There are a lot of very important reasons for this, and I would not expect this to change in the future.

Regards,

Phil
  • Jason,

You'll want to go through the Release Notes from each version of the software to find this information.

To find the Release Notes for the most recent release, go to the Downloads page on the Flying Pig web site.

[Whole Hog III Downloads]

For the Release Notes from previous versions of the software, go to the Software Archive on the Flying Pig web site. Look under the Logs column for all previous Release Notes.

[Whole Hog III Software Archive]

I hope that helps a little. There is no plan (as far as I know) to implement any sort of public database of bugs/enhancements. There are a lot of very important reasons for this, and I would not expect this to change in the future.

Regards,

Phil
Children
No Data
Related