RGB fixtures in output window

I have over a houndred led fixtures and I would like for them to stack side by side like desk channels and other fixtures with only a few atributes. Can this be done? It just takes up way too much space and clutters up my output window.
Parents
  • The best way would be to set your Output to display in Compact Mode. The reason that LEDs won't fit "as nicely" as desk channels has to do with their number of parameters. Since desk channels only have intensity then more are able to fit in the window and in more columns. With LEDs you could use RGB, CMY, or H&S as well as Intensity. The Output window keeps place holders for these attributes so no matter what method you use, or don't use, you will see it in reflected in the output window.
  • The best way would be to set your Output to display in Compact Mode. The reason that LEDs won't fit "as nicely" as desk channels has to do with their number of parameters. Since desk channels only have intensity then more are able to fit in the window and in more columns. With LEDs you could use RGB, CMY, or H&S as well as Intensity. The Output window keeps place holders for these attributes so no matter what method you use, or don't use, you will see it in reflected in the output window.
Children
No Data
Related