RGB fixtures in output window

I have over a houndred led fixtures and I would like for them to stack side by side like desk channels and other fixtures with only a few atributes. Can this be done? It just takes up way too much space and clutters up my output window.
Parents
  • Hey Zach....this does work for Desk Channels, but not for RGB LEDs.

Lee, I don't think putting RGB LED fixtures side by side is going to save that much room, b/c even in Compact view they have 10 columns (including user ##) unless you have moved your Output window to an external monitor with a higher resolution. I think you'll get used to it. I do shows regularly 300 to 400 RGB fixtures. It is all about clever Groups with selection orders and making good use of Repeats and Buddies.:friday:
  • Hey Zach....this does work for Desk Channels, but not for RGB LEDs.

Lee, I don't think putting RGB LED fixtures side by side is going to save that much room, b/c even in Compact view they have 10 columns (including user ##) unless you have moved your Output window to an external monitor with a higher resolution. I think you'll get used to it. I do shows regularly 300 to 400 RGB fixtures. It is all about clever Groups with selection orders and making good use of Repeats and Buddies.:friday:
Children
No Data
Related