RGB fixtures in output window

I have over a houndred led fixtures and I would like for them to stack side by side like desk channels and other fixtures with only a few atributes. Can this be done? It just takes up way too much space and clutters up my output window.
Parents
  • Yea It would be nice if they would double stack. right now I view my output window on a 17" 1200x1400 display that should have room to double stack. If you can double st ack the output screen I H3pc I may start using my laptop networked just to see more of the output screen without having to scroll so much. By the way I love the isea of using the fixture editor to "rename" fixtures it makes the output window alot easier to read.

Marty, Thanks for your ideas with groups and buddies they have made a world of difference since I started using them. I also have made lots of my own group pallets for them so I can get a good selection order for fanning.
  • Yea It would be nice if they would double stack. right now I view my output window on a 17" 1200x1400 display that should have room to double stack. If you can double st ack the output screen I H3pc I may start using my laptop networked just to see more of the output screen without having to scroll so much. By the way I love the isea of using the fixture editor to "rename" fixtures it makes the output window alot easier to read.

Marty, Thanks for your ideas with groups and buddies they have made a world of difference since I started using them. I also have made lots of my own group pallets for them so I can get a good selection order for fanning.
Children
No Data
Related