RGB fixtures in output window

I have over a houndred led fixtures and I would like for them to stack side by side like desk channels and other fixtures with only a few atributes. Can this be done? It just takes up way too much space and clutters up my output window.
Parents
  • T-Shirts?! Ooh. I need to go on a swag hunt. I haven't seen any around.

I did, however, figure out why I'm seeing 2 columns of LEDs with my output window on an internal screen when nobody here is. It took some investigating, but it looks like this only happens when I have both of my external monitors enabled. I haven't checked to see if it's dependent on the resolution or refresh rate, but when I enable both external monitors turned on at 1280x1024 @ 60Hz, I see 2 columns of LEDs.

I'm going to do a bit more digging into this and I'll get a defect opened up.
  • T-Shirts?! Ooh. I need to go on a swag hunt. I haven't seen any around.

I did, however, figure out why I'm seeing 2 columns of LEDs with my output window on an internal screen when nobody here is. It took some investigating, but it looks like this only happens when I have both of my external monitors enabled. I haven't checked to see if it's dependent on the resolution or refresh rate, but when I enable both external monitors turned on at 1280x1024 @ 60Hz, I see 2 columns of LEDs.

I'm going to do a bit more digging into this and I'll get a defect opened up.
Children
No Data
Related