knockout specific parameters from cue

Hello!

I was wondering how you removed parts of data for a single fixture within a cuelist.

For example, Cue 3 does this...

Fixture 101- Changes Color, Changes Position, Changes Gobo
Fixture 102- Changes Gobo, Changes Focus, Changes Intensity

How can I edit this cue so that it no longer touches the Gobo for Fixture 101?

Thanks! I hope that made sense...

-Adam
Parents
  • There are several ways to go about doing this but here are two popular ways to removed specific data for a single fixture within a cuelist:

1) Select the fixture, turn the encoder wheel of the parameter you wish to remove (any value), press record, select [remove] from the record toolbar, type in the cue #, and press enter.

2) Open the cue in a cue editor (ex: cue 3 open), select the fixture, press and hold the knockout button which is located in bottom toolbar of the right hand screen, and then turn the encoder wheel of the value you wish to remove, then press update.

Of course there is more than one way to almost everything on the Hog so I would consult the manual for other techniques.

-Chris Muenchow
  • There are several ways to go about doing this but here are two popular ways to removed specific data for a single fixture within a cuelist:

1) Select the fixture, turn the encoder wheel of the parameter you wish to remove (any value), press record, select [remove] from the record toolbar, type in the cue #, and press enter.

2) Open the cue in a cue editor (ex: cue 3 open), select the fixture, press and hold the knockout button which is located in bottom toolbar of the right hand screen, and then turn the encoder wheel of the value you wish to remove, then press update.

Of course there is more than one way to almost everything on the Hog so I would consult the manual for other techniques.

-Chris Muenchow
Children
No Data
Related